Our company strives to provide a maximum user experience on the website for the general public, and the disabled public in particular.
We invest a lot of effort and resources in making the website accessible, in order to enable comfortable and easy browsing, using advanced technologies that enable: buttons to increase/decrease the size of the text, support operation using the keyboard and more.
We believe that we should facilitate the use of the site for people with disabilities, as much as possible, believing that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
Using the Accessibility Tool
This site uses an embedded plugin that is an accessibility tool from ‘Enable’, a company that specializes in website accessibility.
User Guide to the Accessibility Menu
- The site adjustment button and site tags for assistive devices and technologies for people with disabilities
- Button to enable navigation using the keyboard keys between the links on the site
- The button to disable the flickering and/or moving elements on the screen
- Black and white monochrome mode enable button for the color blind
- Sepia button (brown tone)
- High contrast toggle button
- Black and yellow button
- Color invert button
- A button that clearly highlights all the title tags that appear on the site
- A button that clearly highlights all the links that appear on the site
- A button that displays the alternative description of all the images that appear on the website on mouseover
- A button that displays a permanent description of the photos on the site
- A button to cancel using a legible font
- Button to increase the font size on the site
- The button to reduce the size of the fonts on the site
- Button to increase the entire display to about 200%
- Button to reduce the entire display to about 70%
- Mouse cursor increase button
- Button to increase the mouse cursor and change its color to black
- Site reading mode button
- A button that displays the accessibility statement
- A reset button that cancels accessibility
- Send accessibility feedback button
- Button to change the language of the bar and the accessibility statement accordingly
The accessibility bar has 2 types of magnification for your convenience, but if you want to enlarge the letters even more, you can use the following keyboard functions:
- The Esc key will open and close the accessibility bar
- The Ctrl + key will enlarge the text on the site
- Ctrl key – will reduce the text on the site
- The Ctrl 0 key will return the site to its original size
- Space key (SPACE) will take the site down.
- The F11 key will enlarge the screen to full size – another press will reduce it back.
To Remove Any Doubts
We are committed to making our sites accessible to all people, able-bodied and disabled.
On this site you can find the technology that suits your needs.
This site is a site usable by the entire population for the most part and with maximum effort.
You may find elements that are not accessible because they have not yet been accessed or no suitable technology has been found, and we guarantee that every effort is made to improve and make it accessible at a high level and without compromise.
If you encountered difficulty browsing the site and viewing our content, we apologize and would be very happy if you would draw our attention to it.
Requests and Suggestions for Improvement
We are constantly trying to improve the site’s accessibility as an integral part of our concept of serving the entire population in an equitable manner.
If you have a request or have encountered something unusual, we will be happy if you contact us and we will give you a satisfactory answer as possible.
Contact Details for Inquiries About Accessibility in SEO Israel